I hate painting my nails for the following reasons:
1. I can never sit still long enough for them to dry. I blame it on adult ADD.
2. I can never paint within the lines. I usually always find myself painting on the sides of my fingers rather than my own nails.
3. The always chip, scratch or fade a few days after I paint them because I am always crafting, gardening and baking.
4. They look like a five-year old painted my nails. I am not saying that to joke around. Ask anyone who truly knows me
and they will tell you that my nails stink!!!!
Finally I have found the best nail polish I have ever used! It is Sally Hanse Perfect Manicure nails. I love this nail polish for these reasons:
1. It goes on thick and doesn’t allow for many mistakes
2. It doesn’t chip or fade as quickly as other nail polishes. I kept my on for 2 weeks and I was gardening and doing tons of crafts.
3. The way the brush is helps to put the polish on pretty like a professional.
If you don’t believe me try it yourself. My favorite colors are Petal to the Metal (a fun silver color) or Commander in Chic.
Must try this. Totally worth your time.