Tomorrow I will give you an update on my 27 Before 28 List because tomorrow is my official birthday. I thought it would be fun to share with you a few things that I have learned in this past year. It took me a year to learn this stuff so after about 3 minutes you will be just as smart as me (and it didn’t take you a year); your welcome.
27 Things I learned this year
1. Get dressed with no where to go.
2. Eat off of fine china.
3. Laugh. Laugh with friends. Laugh alone.
4. Carry a book with you at all times you never know when an opportunity will present itself
5. Be thankful
6. Send letters to people. It makes them happy
7. Keep a handy dandy notebook with you
8. Wake up early one day a week to see the sunrise
9. Your voice sounds best in the shower so rock out!
10. You only live once
11. Value your friends
12. Your family may be quirky but you might be quirky too. Remember you are related.
13. Spending time with God is worth every minute
14. Be nice to people
15. Smiles are contagious
16. Start at the clearance aisle then move toward the front
17. At the grocery store stick to your list
18. The crockpot is your BFF
19. Essential oils are truly essential
20. Grace is the twin sister of love
21. Be amazed
22. Growing your own food is the best
23. Support local farmers. It’s fun to have friends at different farms.
24. Take the detour and get lost. You never know what you may find
25. Always leave 10 minutes early
26. Homemade food > Take out food
27. Be humble. Say your sorry. In the end it isn’t worth holding your ground.