I am not single but when I was I remember dreading Valentine’s day. GRRRR…..was my response to anything lovey dovey. I felt like saying all you couples out there should banana split your way back home. It’s true, that’s how I felt. I am sure there are a few of you out there that are giving me a virtual high five right now. I am giving you one right back.
No need to be too upset you see you can have a splendid Valentine’s day too. Here are my tips to an awesome Valentines day.
1. Get dressed up and invite a bunch of friends to go with you
2. Cosmic bowling on a school night (no kids, no cares, no worries)
3. Light Candles, Grab a book (or something you enjoy doing) and make yourself a homemade dinner
4. Spa night!!
5. Take your parents or someone you love flowers or something special at their work
6. Build a photo booth and invite all your friends over to take some crazy pictures
7. Pizza Potluck. You supply the pizza dough and everyone else brings toppings
8. Buy new makeup (if you are into that) nail polish and a curling iron and just glam it up
9. Girls Getaway (Just plan it and go)
10. Movie Marathon
Things to Remember…
1. It’s only one day and then everything pink and red will be on clearance at Target
2. Everything is over priced on that day anyway
3. You are awesome just the way you are. So show the world that incredible smile and be attractive by your inner beauty
4. Wear the heels if you are daring enough. I am not…because I fall every time. Every time.
5. Don’t compare yourself to others. The grass may appear greener on the other side but that may not be the case
6. Some couples may look at all the fun you are having and wish they were you!!!
Have a blast!