1. Everyone is super quiet and I gasp extra loud. This Sunday the pastor challenged our community to be still for five minutes each day (no ipod..complete silence). What made me gasp was when he mentioned he wanted to gradually get to an hour of silence!
2. I used the force. When our church prays for people we stretch out our hands toward the people we are praying for. Every time I do this I feel like I am using the force (maybe I am).
3. Responded to a rhetorical question. Yup, that would be me, the one is the middle raising her hand admitting to lying this week. Glad to know you.
4. Laughed extremely loud at a mildly funny joke. It was a play on words I couldn’t help it.
5. Picture this everyone is seated. It is super quiet. Mr. Snail and I walk in late. I trip (in front of everyone). Everyone “acts like they didn’t see it”. I laugh at myself. It is still quiet.
Every family has that one crazy aunt….glad to be of service.